Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ah Hawaii

You may of noticed on Rachael's blog that her Hawaii Vacation ticker has run out. That is correct, today we board those jets to tranquility. Everyone is feeling good, relatively, and the hotel breakfast - we stayed in Albuquerque last night - was pretty good.

In perparing for this vacation one thing became quite clear. There is something wrong with society! I couldn't count on my entire families fingers, that's 59... Ok a little joke 60, the number of times we were asked if we were taking our children or who are the kids staying with?

Well try this on world!

I like my kids and so does my wife they are the most import thing in our lives. Practice what you preach, "Lifes short, play hard." In case you havn't noticed you only get one life. Don't forget it's short. You can spend it wallowing in your selfishness or with the ones you love.

Two of the things we get to take with us are our memories and our family. Try and not make one regretable for eternity and forget the other.

YES!!! I am taking my children with me.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: