Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Swanky Alamogordo

I just had the weirdest day in a long time and it just keeps getting better. First, you should know that I am in Alamogordo, NM for work assisting with work load. So from the start I was out of my element. I believe the last time I was I Alamogordo I was 8 or 9 and riding with with my Grandfather in his truck.

Well for those who have been to Alamogordo you know it is a dirt bowl between an Airforce Base and a mountain and a little on the trashy side is another understatement.  Anyway I heard about this place to eat during my day and I was told it is a must try. So why not!

In 10 steps I went from best dressed to how dare he wear that. I love New Mexico. I am now listening to a man singing and struminng. This place gets 5 stars from me. This place goes by the name Stelia Vita.

No comments: